Monday, November 14, 2011

Requirements for President

The constitution requires that to be President you must be a natural born citizen (I was born in Washington, DC), be at least 35 years of age (I'm 63), and have lived in the United States for the past 14 years (I have lived here since I was born). Obviously I fit all of the requirements that the constitution requires I fit, but the real question is do I fit the people's requirements. The people of America deserve a president who is friendly, honest, appealing, smart, experienced, knowledgeable, and up to date. I have done well in the past with my campaigns for Representative, Senator, as well as Vice President. Therefore I believe that I fit the people's requirements, but would like to give the people the President they deserve which is the most qualified and best President ever because the people of America are sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment